Monday, March 30, 2009

Worst. Story. Ever.

When I was in high school, my friend's mom was an ER nurse. So she tells us this story about a man and his wife who both need treatment. She has tiny punctures all over her head and he has a bloody pee pee. WTF, right? Right, I know.

So apparently this woman was epileptic, and had a seizure while she was gobbling his weiner. This caused her to bite down. Hard. The man, who panics because a)his wife is having a seizure, and b)his wife is biting his penis. BTW they were in the kitchen when the mood struck I guess, because the closest thing he can grab is a fork. In his panic, he proceeds to hit his wife on the head with the fork, thiinking this will cause her to disengage her mouth, causing the tiny punctures.
So I'm sure there are valuable lessons to be learned from all of this, but I personally just find it hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. It is going to take at least 4 hours for my junk to crawl down out of my stomach after reading that...

    I hate you.

    ReplyDelete