Monday, March 30, 2009

Yoga

I took my first yoga class yesterday. I'd always been hesitant to do it because I just didn't really think it would be something I was in to. But I have to admit, it was awesome.

I am not a very flexible person, so some of the positions were pretty challenging, but my friend who made me take the class with her said she totally noticed a difference by the end of the class. I felt very relaxed and stretchy when I left, but holding some of the positions made me sweat, so I know I got a pretty decent workout at the same time.

I don't know about only doing yoga for exercise, which I know some people do, but I definitely think it will be a part of my program for the foreseeable future.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen you do downward dog like a hundred times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you couldn't do some of the positions because of the rubber penis rammed through the backside of your pants.

    ReplyDelete